Would you turn the other cheek ?

I think that on occasions there's a very fine line between turning the other cheek and potentially dangerous naivety, so I cannot state that I would always turn the other cheek.

Assuming that everybody else also has your own level of integrity/dependability/values/whatever is quite often the start of a major disagreement, whereas if you start off learning from them how they are then you can approach all dealings with them with honesty and realist expectations.

Yes, if it's just once or twice. However, if it is the same person who continues to give you a slap in the face, then it is time to set the record straight (which is usually the truth). They soon stop! Generally, those people, who are usually liars, don't like it when the truth about them is revealed. Then, they will probably like you even less than they did before!

Yes, if it's just once or twice. However, if it is the same person who continues to give you a slap in the face, then it is time to set the record straight (which is usually the truth). They soon stop! Generally, those people, who are usually liars, don't like it when the truth about them is revealed. Then, they will probably like you even less than they did before!

Just recently I bought a friend some flowers just to say thankyou for being there in a difficult time.I recieved a call a week later saying her partner had said I was a liar and hadn`t bought them I swiftly drove up showed him the reciept and said if I didn`t buy them then I must be a liar I was furious ........they don`t like it when faced with the truth ...... made him look an inch high

What an utter moron? Why would he say that? Does he not like you? Some people are so pathetic and immature. Oh well, I hope he doesn't bother wasting his breath on any more insults towards you. Ha...oh silly me.....you are a genuine woman. Why would you even notice an idiot like that?

Archived