Polite workers, smooth service

I found them racist to work for they make asians do all the work and I'm not the only person I know who had this problem with M & S.
Not heard that before, an Asian not liking the job because they thought they had to do too much work. Did you consider taking them to a tribunal ?

M & S always seemed ok to me, just shows you what happens behind closed doors.

whats his ethnic origin got to iwth it? Are you trying to suggest that brown people are not usuallu good at customer service? In some parts of this country front line customer service is dominated by brown people and trust me the service is much better than in Sheffield.

Also the guy in the petrol station was probably sri lankan tamil as most petrol station owners are these days.

We don't need your racist tripe on this thread. and who cares what he was?? he was giving good service.

Not heard that before, an Asian not liking the job because they thought they had to do too much work. Did you consider taking them to a tribunal ?

M & S always seemed ok to me, just shows you what happens behind closed doors.

no point in Tribunal unless you want to spend your life in the job. I did notice a degree of bigotry and sexism in M&S but then again it wasn't widespread among all staff it was a certain type of staff mostly poorly educated middle aged white male and the odd manager supporting the behaviour just because they were white. Had an Asian been behaving in the same way I'm sure they would've been disciplined probably sacked.

We don't need your racist tripe on this thread. and who cares what he was?? he was giving good service.

that's the point who cares what he was, you made reference to him as an Indian/ Pakistani guy not just the guy who served you at the petrol station. I'm wandering why you did that?

that's the point who cares what he was, you made reference to him as an Indian/ Pakistani guy not just the guy who served you at the petrol station. I'm wandering why you did that?

The obvious reason would be as a bit of an antidote and to distance the poster from some of the views expressed on other threads.

Archived