How do you like your nails?

how do you like your nails ?

real or fake?

long or short ?

fancy or plain ?

i am intrested in people's views on nails and nail art in general .Myself i have long nails in a lipstick shape and always have fancy nail art on them .

by the way my nails are real !!

I have to keep my nails short otherwise I cannot type.:)

My natural nails are like tissue paper so I have my own nails with acrylic on them, I keep them short but the french polish makes them look longer, there's nothing worse than dropping your cash card and having to ask someone else to pick it up for you :blush:

Oh come on , its not as if you are dropping your knickers is it ?

My natural nails are like tissue paper so I have my own nails with acrylic on them, I keep them short but the french polish makes them look longer, there's nothing worse than dropping your cash card and having to ask someone else to pick it up for you :blush:

My natural nails are tissue-thin, too, and now grow in weird curves, so I have them silk wrapped for strength, but I don't have them long and talon-like. (they do get in the way when typing, if they're too long!)

I keep them neat, and at a reasonable length with a French manicure, normally. I prefer the tip squared.

For a special occasion, I have nail art from time to time,. for example, I am attending an event this weekend. I have a French Manicure at the moment, and a subtle silver line across the base of the white tip which looks subtle, and not too OTT.

how do you like your nails ?

real or fake?

long or short ?

fancy or plain ?

i am intrested in people's views on nails and nail art in general .Myself i have long nails in a lipstick shape and always have fancy nail art on them .

by the way my nails are real !!

Sharp at one end and blunt at the other

Do you do much gardening my friend

not realy into gardening as i kill everything in the garden but i do work in a well known DIY store so there are lot's of heavy and tricky things to lift , which i manage perfectly well !!

Archived