How do you like your nails?

Be mindful of your nails! Beautiful hands include well kept and clean nails. Regular nail treatment is recommended. Massage your cuticles with a natural nail cream and they will be moisturized and repaired, resulting in strong, healthy nails and cuticles. Torn cuticles can be painful and are a sign of desperately needed moisture. Use a natural nail care treatment that won't further de-hydrate your cuticles. One nail problem that requires immediate nail care with anti fungal solution is nail fungus, which can cause nail discoloration and make your nails brittle.

i know i always use a good quality cutical oil twice a day and never do things like washing up with out marigolds on .

• 3 weeks later...

Ladies, just letting you know about a new nail polish for natural nails that has come onto the market GELISH. I am a Nail Technician and recently invested in it. It is a gel polish, goes on like a polish but dries/cures instantly under a UV lamp like gel so no smudging it is instantly hard and dry! Adds a tiny bit of strength to the natural nail. Comes in great colours or you can have french. Can't think of anything negative to say about it. If you've heard of CND's Shellac, this is very similar. Is marketed as a 2 week nail polish which is then removed and reapplied, some people are getting more than 2 weeks, on toes it lasts apx4-6 wks! Has anyone tried it yet? Interested if you've heard of it or had it done? x

Had my nails done again yesturday and they are glittered to high heven ! with spiral little finger nails !!!!

They are sooo coool !!!:cool:

( I will put some pics on hereof them one day when i work out ho t do it .)

Archived