I need ideas to raise money quickly!

I know its not the best idea but its urgent and I can't think of anywhere else I can get that much.

Why is it so urgent - there must be another way around the problem without resorting to loansharks.

Is it a drugs debt or a gambling debt?

Hi ya,

is it for a bill that needs paying in the next 2 days or do you owe it someone...?

We had massive bills comeing every morning sometimes i wanted to move because of it all but now were ok...

i will msg you and tell you how we got help...x

Thanks. I can't pay it in increments though, I need all of it.

Unless someone's threatening to shoot you if you don't come up with it, there is almost certainly no way of raising that amount of money at such short notice, that won't leave you in a worse mess than you are already. Better to try to negotiate monthly payments of whatever you have to pay now, instead of being back here in two months' time needing £10,000.

(If someone is threatening to shoot you, you need the police, not a forum.)

I would strongly advise against loansharks. I can't post links as I am new to this site but if you google '/Interest-free-short-term-loans' you should get a money savings expert page that might be of some use. If you can trust yourself with it and you have a good credit rating a bit of mucking around with credit cards might be a consideration. But you will need to keep on top of it or it's easy to get in a mess (like any debt).

Archived