I need ideas to raise money quickly!

if it is a credit card debt try and switch to another one if poss egg has a good offer on thiers at the moment interest free until october i think do not go to a loan shark or you will be in serious trouble even provident are better although thier interest rates are crippling

If you have a business of some sort, I would presume you have a business account? If so these generally come with a Business Manager from your bank. If you ring him/her i'm sure they would be able to get you a loan paid into your account straight away, Or even an overdraft extension.

Failing that, If your credit rating isn't so good you can try Blackhorse finance, apply over the phone then take your documents down to their offices near Meadowhall. Their rates aren't great but they might be able to get you the money today. Good luck

Shaz,

If you're looking at sites like these always try and type their website in on google and look for a review, with reference to loanfinder there is a thread talking about all the complaints.

Money saving expert is probably your best bet to find a legit loan broker.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1874945

Archived