How much would you pay to live in Parkhill?

chem1st

How much?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. How much?

• I wouldn't, or less than £1
    • £1 - £9999
    • £10k - £25k
    • £25k- £50k
    • £50k - £75k
    • £75k - £100k
    • £100k - £200k
    • £200k - £500k
    • £500k - £999.999k
    • £1 million +

If they've managed to solve the noise problem of people thudding along the walkways in the middle of the night..

...and installed some decent security and maintenance. High-rise living is a great idea if it's done properly; in Sheffield, in the '60s, it was done just about as far away from properly as you can get.

...and installed some decent security and maintenance. High-rise living is a great idea if it's done properly; in Sheffield, in the '60s, it was done just about as far away from properly as you can get.

Couldn't agree more!

I wonder will be in overall control of maintenance if there are both council and private tenants?

How much would they have to pay me to live in Nu-rave Hill? Lots.

I wouldn't even walk near there, let alone live there, or God forbid take children there.

No one is going to buy there and it'll all be sold to the council for social housing. The same skag heads, chavs and wanna be gangsters will then return, just like happened with the 'redevelopment' of Norfolk Park.

The potential is huge - large flats near the city centre. If they put some decent shops, cafes and bars in it (which they plan to do) it could be the next big thing property wise. No good if they just move the same 'problem' families back in of course.

The building work hasn't come to a stop; in fact the builders seem to be working quite quickly I'd say.

Odd that some people won't walk past these flats once whereas I've walked past them nearly every day for the past 14 years with no problem (and I'm not a chav or a gangster either).

Archived