Best away ground you've ever been to ?

Originally posted by mikeyspikey

got to be old trafford closely followed by maine road!--been to wembley twice and wasnt impressed at all!

worst has to be a little known place in "s6".

its not that bad:o ever been to chester city the old one now that is bad

Was going to post about Bury's ground (Gigg Lane )when i saw your post about it..

Went there in the 1997-98 season on a tuesday night for the FA.Cup replay and it was foggy and you could hardly see the other side of the ground , felt like being in a graveyard or in a horror movie or summat :gag:

http://www.web.ms11.net/utdwestand/Gigg%20lane.JPG

Regards CB

FULHAM FOOTBALL CLUB: CRAVEN COTTAGE:

not one of the best but it was the first away ground i went to, many years ago, and at the time i thought it was very nice, i know alot of grounds have changed over the years but, craven cottage still has a good mixture of the old and new...

The best small ground... Gay Meadow ... Shrewsbury.

I like brentford griffin park, that was a good night the atmosphere was great , one of the more enjoyable grounds in league one. Although Hull's was good too, but i'm not that keen on the new grounds which don't have a gap between stands. The worst is definetly Lutons what a dump! Go to http://www.footballgroundguide.co.uk to see their entrance its like walking into the doors of someones house! Just been on the website and they've took the picture of the entrance off, but have a look anyway its a good resource for before you go to an away game.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived