Grrrr... Right hand lane drivers

God I love this forum. Is it in the modus operandi that every post must be dissected and argued over to the n-th degree?

In my eyes, yes, I am more important than you. And vise versa in your case. If you think otherwise, your lying.

It's not the "more important than you" bit, it's the justifying poor driving as a consequence of being a poor driver bit ;)

Ask my insurance company if I'm a competent driver. No accidents in my driving career.

3 Points back when I first passed my test, many many moons ago.

Driving never raised suspicion enough to be pulled over.

I'm a terrible driver, see?

What's your history like?

:)

Ask my insurance company if I'm a competent driver. No accidents in my driving career.

You may not have had an accident, it doesn't mean that you have never caused one, or never will. Driving in the middle lane encourages other drivers to undertake, this in itself could be avoided if you just used the right lane!

But you can't, you're more important.

Middle lane drivers on the motorway are seriously irritating, and to do it all the time because once (ONCE!) there was something in the inside lane that you had to (*shock*) drive round is verging on the retarded.

And, as a number of people have pointed out already, illegal.

You may well be. That you've never had an accident doesn't in anyway mean you're a competant driver.

You deliberately drive in the wrong lane because you can't see obvious obsticles or are driving too fast to stop for them (your explanation, not mine). Sounds pretty bad to me.

No accidents, no points, no swerving all over the motorway ;)

Archived