Grrrr... Right hand lane drivers

your rules.

Who's even to say I'm telling the truth, or feeding the collective troll?

Pity you're a poor driver how many accidents have you caused by your arrogance??? Also if you don't feel confident at driving on the motorway at night you shouldn't be there simple as.

Anyway back to bus lanes London road and chesterfield road again.

The stretch from Ponsfords to Heeley Bridge. People in the right hand lane that refuse too merge and try too overtake you because you shouldn't be in the bus lane.

The other stretch too Chesterfield road too Meersbrook a police car pulled a mate of mine over for driving down it. My mate just looked at the sign and then his watch enough said. Luckily the copper didn't then try and find another reason and left red faced.

Not my rules, mate. The law.

OK then, I need to get home by 5 o'clock so I'm going to drive at 40 the whole way, undertake other drivers, drive in the bus lane and jump red lights because once I was late home and my wife had had an accident and someone else had to take her to the hospital.

Who's even to say I'm telling the truth, or feeding the collective troll?

Aaah, the last resort of the internet wind up merchant. I was only kidding, guv.

Not my rules, mate. The law.

OK then, I need to get home by 5 o'clock so I'm going to drive at 40 the whole way, undertake other drivers, drive in the bus lane and jump red lights because once I was late home and my wife had had an accident and someone else had to take her to the hospital.

Aaah, the last resort of the internet wind up merchant. I was only kidding, guv.

Who say's I'm kidding. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. You'll never know :D

I've not decended to personal abuse, you got there way before me. That's the true mark of the internet wind up merchant.

I once came across someone broken down in the middle lane. We have already been told driving in the left lane is dangerous by a previous poster. Don't get me started on the right hand lane, or the death lane as I like to call it. Have you seen how fast they are going just a few feet to your right in the other direction? No thanks. Not for me. After careful analysis I have decided I will now drive on the opposite carriageway on the hard shoulder. It's the only safe way.

I once came across someone broken down in the middle lane. We have already been told driving in the left lane is dangerous by a previous poster. Don't get me started on the right hand lane, or the death lane as I like to call it. Have you seen how fast they are going just a few feet to your right in the other direction? No thanks. Not for me. After careful analysis I have decided I will now drive on the opposite carriageway on the hard shoulder. It's the only safe way.

:hihi:

Maybe everyone should just take up walking? The world would be a safer place!

Archived