Caravan Sites open early November? Where?

Hi all... wanting to stay for 4-7 nights in a static caravan or chalet etc on a holiday site in early November. It doesn't really matter where but ideally near the sea. Don't mind travelling 4hours max although if only for 4 or 5 nights then nearer preferably.

Have looked on the Haven sites etc and I know a lot shut up late October but wondered if anyone knew of any UK sites within 4hr drive, and near a beach that are open? Preferably ones with entertainment, clubhouse, amusements etc as of course I don't expect to be sitting outside and BBQing at that time of year with 2 littluns!

I loved the Filey area when we went to Primrose Valley but that site is shut as mentioned above. I was thinking about Whitby- never been. Done Skeg/Ingoldmells loads so be nice to go somewhere different but don't mind there. LOVE Cornwall but a bit far unless there's a decent amount to do at that time of year. Never been to Norfolk or Wales. Avoiding Blackpool as heard it's a dump.

Any ideas let me know or if anyone has a van to rent that's on a site that will be open then let me know,

Thanks x

Years ago we stayed at Eastern Beach site in Caister it backed onto the sea. They had flats as well as vans but I think they only used to let the flats out that time of year. However it is a few years ago so might have altered now.

Have looked ont he site for Eastern Beach and emailed them as cant see dates/prices info on the page. Done Butlins this year but no family dates for that week (has to be that week)... or I would have gone as it's all undercover in main bit but hey ho x

Archived