What do drugs smell like?

Next time you smell it, go and knock on his door and ask him if he can smell something burning because you are worried. Whilst you are there take a look into his eyes, are they dilated or 'pinned' ? is he acting erratic ? Does the smell get stronger if he opens the door ? A little detective work could give you a clue as to wether or not drugs are being used. Then again if he is doing it in his home and not hurting anyone, whats the problem ?
...And if they drag you in the flat and rape you please let us all know on the forum so we know not to listen to stupid advice ourselves in the future.

Want to know what drugs smell like? Then visit one of the following:

Any street of terraced houses in Sharrow, Heeley, Crookes, Highfield etc. There will be a sweet heady smell every 50 yards, look for tightly shut curtains or blacked out attic window to confirm suspicion.

The beer gardens of such pubs as, Broadfield, Sheaf View, Lescar, Vine

Anywhere musicians hang out or rehearse – Stag Works, Red Tape, The Grapes fire escape, Red House

The shopping areas of Firth Park, Manor Top, Gleedless Valley, especially around the doorway of Cash Convertors or Money Generator.

Anywhere running a reggae night (chances become 100% if it’s Dub or Roots)

Any outdoor festival at Abbeyfield, Mount Pleasant, Devonshire Green. The Ponderosa.

The woods near a secondary school at 3.30pm.

Any non family orientated suburban barbeque, house party, meal, poker game or fragfest.

And everywhere else!

Some evenings I get this realy strong smell that I havent smelt before its realy pungent, similar to melting plastic. Could this be drugs? if so is there anything I can do?

Hmm melting plastic smell :gag:

Years ago I was at someone's house and her housemates were microwaving ketamine (don't ask me why I don't know how it works! I think it starts off as a liquid so you microwave it to turn it into crystals that you then crush up and snort but thats only my guess) and that smell was dreadful and was like melting plastic like you described. It made me feel sick too!

I think you should contact the landlord.

• 10 months later...

My sister had some new neighbours move into the appartment downstairs and there is a strange smell/different smells.

Cross between smoke and grass, and another strange smell that is utterly vile.

The smell only started when they moved in a couple of weeks back

Archived