Damon's Restaurant, Crystal Peaks

sweetie1985

• 2 weeks later...

Damons is not a proper restaurant because they don't employ chefs. It is just heated in a microwave oven. It is just a step up from Mcdonalds or KFC.

I prefer to go to a proper restaurant like Chez Lahlou at Commonside because the food is freshly cooked & there are no kids running about. I like to avoid restaurants that have a childrens menu because they are not very discerning.

Damons is not a proper restaurant because they don't employ chefs. It is just heated in a microwave oven. It is just a step up from Mcdonalds or KFC.

I prefer to go to a proper restaurant like Chez Lahlou at Commonside because the food is freshly cooked & there are no kids running about. I like to avoid restaurants that have a childrens menu because they are not very discerning.

So they microwave their steaks to the visitors tastes do they? I was one of the first to state their food is awful but I think that's a bit over the top...

• 5 months later...

Archived