Damon's Restaurant, Crystal Peaks

sweetie1985

anybody that thinks damons is good food are the type of people who buy frozen mashed potatoe

Complete load of crap tbh

i love damons and hate frozen mash

i get offended if anyone puts it on my plate.

I'm also going to Damon's with my family next week for my birthday, a place I've never been to - despite all the negative reports in this thread!

I'm always up for a challenge so if the onion thingy is 'orrible and there is the smell of burned food in the car park, I will not let it put me off! If I end up with food poisoning, at least I'll have a bit of a rest!

The important thing to me is that I'm celebrating my birthday with my lovely family.

Happy Birthday sweetie1985 - hope you have a great time! :D

Just come back from my birthday meal at Damons - it was great! Had the steak, which was beautiful, it literally fell from my knife. All my family had great meals and the staff were really great and attentive. I even loved my birthday cake with the sparker! All in all, a good time was had by all! I would definitely go again. :D

Just come back from my birthday meal at Damons - it was great! Had the steak, which was beautiful, it literally fell from my knife. All my family had great meals and the staff were really great and attentive. I even loved my birthday cake with the sparker! All in all, a good time was had by all! I would definitely go again. :D

Ive never heard of this place, I may try it over the Bank Holiday.

oh my goodness, I have never had a decent meal there. i went for a school reunion a few months ago (under duress) and out of about 10 people only 1 person thought their food was good. 4 or 5 of us had upset stomachs the day after :-( Never again. Where else have u been for steak if u think Damons do the best steak in Sheffield?

oh my goodness, I have never had a decent meal there. i went for a school reunion a few months ago (under duress) and out of about 10 people only 1 person thought their food was good. 4 or 5 of us had upset stomachs the day after :-( Never again. Where else have u been for steak if u think Damons do the best steak in Sheffield?

EXACTLY what I was wondering. Obviously nowhere even half-decent!

EXACTLY what I was wondering. Obviously nowhere even half-decent!

I can only comment on the meal I had on the night at Damons - and it was great. Nice steak, nicely cooked, nicely presented - and I didn't get food poisoning! What more can you ask for? :hihi:

Archived