Has any one come across the preacher on the bus?

kirky

one of the lads that workd for me comes on the 13/14 bus every morning from woodhouse,somewhere on the woodthorpe he tells me a black lady gets on the bus and preaches,prays and sing hyms for the entire journey. all done at the top of her voice..:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: anyone else had the pleasure:hihi:

Yeah, I've been on the bus with her. It was when I was ctaching one from Burngreave into town, forget the number.

Once I was sat at the front and she got on and sat in the seat facing me...and off she went, singing, preaching etc etc

Then she said something like " and we have all sinned in the eyes of the lord...and today, THIS young man (and then pointed at me) is going to stand up in front of the bus and confess his sins in front of you all and in front of god."

I was proper hungover as well, it was horrible.

oh jesus christ dont remind me, she lives round corner from me, she once pinned me n 2 of my mates against a wall and made us say prayers, i tried to eat one of my chips which was going cold n she told me to stop being ignorant!!! lol she is harmless though, although she did tell me if i wanted to learn drums simply to just ask god because thats what she did for her guitar, she has her own church in town which helps homeless people so she is a pretty nice lady just a bit delusional,

btw i live in firthpark

Originally posted by boyface

Yeah, I've been on the bus with her. It was when I was ctaching one from Burngreave into town, forget the number.

Once I was sat at the front and she got on and sat in the seat facing me...and off she went, singing, preaching etc etc

Then she said something like " and we have all sinned in the eyes of the lord...and today, THIS young man (and then pointed at me) is going to stand up in front of the bus and confess his sins in front of you all and in front of god."

I was proper hungover as well, it was horrible.

ive just nearled wet mi sen:hihi: :hihi:

She is usually on the 75-76 when Im on my way home from work. She is the reason I have my walkman every time I use public transport. The last thing you need after a long hard day at work is some silly woman praying & singing hyms.

I once told her to shut up but only got the Reply " God Loves you"

Archived