Has any one come across the preacher on the bus?

kirky

Originally posted by kirky

one of the lads that workd for me comes on the 13/14 bus every morning from woodhouse,

Originally posted by wheateruk

well ive seen her on 17 and the time she went to hug my mate we was on the then 93 or 95 whatever it was now its 85/86 getting off at meadowhell interchange

Originally posted by chocotiger

She is usually on the 75-76 when Im on my way home from work.

Oh dear me! So she's been spotted on the 13/14 bus, the 17, then the 93 or 95, and also the 75-76. I reckon it's only a matter of time before I encounter her on the 51 bus! Maybe I ought to take preventative measures, and start walking into town? Oh lordy! :hihi::heyhey:

She was on the 75 bus again this morning, someone tried to have a discussion with her about religion, but every time he questioned something she said she just kept repeating her speech about

"when I was 10 years old and asked the Lord for forgiveness"

She seems to like preaching but almost has it the same, word for word and when you try and question her she doesn't know what to do.

I am catching a later bus tomorrow

Originally posted by boyface

[Once I was sat at the front and she got on and sat in the seat facing me...and off she went, singing, preaching etc etc

Then she said something like " and we have all sinned in the eyes of the lord...and today, THIS young man (and then pointed at me) is going to stand up in front of the bus and confess his sins in front of you all and in front of god."

I was proper hungover as well, it was horrible. [/b]

Anyone got this on phone video?:D

Archived