Has any one come across the preacher on the bus?

kirky

Originally posted by MotoMoufMike

She sounds like a barrel of laughs !!! Mind you ... if you start talking to her does she let you go ???

she doesnt let you go even if you dont speak to her pal, she keeps telling me ive got to go to her church in town, im sure she lives round corner from me i see her on same road all time in firthpark and thats where all these buses go

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got to see her! She came up to me while I was waiting for a bus in town this week, smiled and looked at me and told me that Jesus loves me (I just smiled at her - thinking of this thread!). She then walked around the rest of the queue greeting them all and asking them how they all were and passing on the 'word'.

Then she dropped her handbag and scattered the contents everywhere, quickly gathered everything together and hopped onto a bus.

Originally posted by spyro2000

lol I am chilled bud. Just dont see why you should wish deat on anyone just because they belive in a myth.

anyway heres the clip. not too good but ah well, S*** happens

http://www.gnee.co.uk/post.php?request_video=1029

I can't get this to work - there's no play button in sight....

If you email it to yourself, you can place it on http://www.yousendit.com

Please?!?!

• 1 month later...

I've been greeted on the 75 bus by this lady on the way into town early in the morning.

I was a little taken aback but not at all offended - she struck me as very genuine and lets face it, its got to be better than somone snarling abuse at us and wishing us a miserable day.

I much prefer her greeting to some of the characters I've met on the same bus heading back home when they've just turned out of the 'Hen & Chickens'. LOL

Archived