Has any one come across the preacher on the bus?

kirky

• 3 months later...

Heya

Sorry this is funny reading this forum i just joined today thats why i am 5 months to late lol.

Anyways last year i usted to catch the 47 / 48 from Firth park to Sheffield city centre and she would catch my bus every day and she carried her guitar and sang on it telling the bus god gave her this guitar and he gave her a electric one too was so funny well at 1st then i got my mp3 player and blasted it in my ears to help them lol.

I heard she had been banned from all mainline bus's from one of her friends that goes to the same church as here the family life centre just before town. Scary stuff but i was also on the bus one and had enough to tell her i was possessed and she just laughed

Wow she is getting famous around here i wanted to watch that film thing but it won't work :'( *cries lol* although if i ever get on a bus with her again i shall film her in action and send it off never know she could become famous to say she is one lady and over 20+ people have seen her lol awsum. :D lets send her in the big brother house or somthing Jesus woman rocks!

Laters

Hypogal1986 (keeping Shiregreen real lol) y new slogan lol

• 2 weeks later...
I may be wrong, but she sounds like the same women that works in gregs on fargate...

she always asks me "Isn't the lord wonderful my dear, blessed are we for waking up in this beautiful day?"

I always just say, eh yeah thanks, and run from the shop

ye thts her lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was greatly amused to sit next to this lady coming home from work on Friday. As soon as I sat down she started praying,and singing. I am disappointed she had no guitar with her though. ( I just saw the video clip)

It was a cheery start to the weekend, if a little surreal.

My favourite part was when she interupted her tuneful rendition of "How great thou art" because her mobile phone rang, and she answered it!

After finishing her conversation on the phone, she appologised to us all, thanked us for our undivided attention and carried on singing.

I love Sheffield!

xx jenny wren.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:hihi: If its who I think, she is called mrs rhumes or something (prenounced rooms). Large polite black lady, use to teach as an RE teacher at my old school I think till they complained she was preaching too much :hihi: she sometimes has a guitar.

Archived