Has any one come across the preacher on the bus?

kirky

I wish she would come and preach at all the Chavs that wander up and down our road trying to cause trouble. That would put a stop to them.

She must be as hard as nails to wander round town without fear preaching as she does and not have a mark on her. Praps God really is on her side.

isn't it unfair to talk about her without her consent? i met the woman in person in bus 75 and 76, to be fair with her, she done nothing wrong. all she do is to say good things and not harming anyone. there are loads of people around us, everywhere we go, that saying bad words even to those whom they dont know, there are loads of chavs around that will swear to anyone, steal and hurt people... but this lady... she's not harming anyone, its her way of showing god her belief, and we are all have that rights.

lets be fair and mind our own business... if you dont like what she been preaching, fair enough... dont listen.

but talking behind her like these thread... we are just trying to prove to her that the world is full of sinners... which is very true. before anyone quote me, well, i admit im a sinner too. but there are times i am fair....

if you think this woman is annoying you... dont listen.

if you believed in god or not, its ur decision. at the end of the day, its ur soul and body and not hers or mine....

so please, be fair.... ;)

isn't it unfair to talk about her without her consent? i met the woman in person in bus 75 and 76, to be fair with her, she done nothing wrong. all she do is to say good things and not harming anyone. there are loads of people around us, everywhere we go, that saying bad words even to those whom they dont know, there are loads of chavs around that will swear to anyone, steal and hurt people... but this lady... she's not harming anyone, its her way of showing god her belief, and we are all have that rights.

lets be fair and mind our own business... if you dont like what she been preaching, fair enough... dont listen.

but talking behind her like these thread... we are just trying to prove to her that the world is full of sinners... which is very true. before anyone quote me, well, i admit im a sinner too. but there are times i am fair....

if you believed in god or not, its ur decision. at the end of the day, its ur soul and body and not hers or mine....

Hang on a minute ......

Yes, I'm sure she's very nice, and yes, I'm sure she means well, and no, it's not harming me in the same way as somebody hitting me over the head repeatedly with a baseball bat, and yes, I try to be as tolerant of everybody as I can, and yes, we should all love each other as people and all the rest of it but .......

How can I not listen to it? :loopy: It's at 957 b****y decibels :rant: THAT is what I object to. If I want to worship that particular God, then I'll go to a church. As I don't, I don't want/need/shouldn't have to have it rammed down my throat :rant:

Whatever she witters on about, whether well intentioned or not, is b****y noisy, b****y annoying, and frankly, unnecessary.

We don't need evangelists. (I would have said missionaries, but there are FAR too many lines in that ...... :hihi: )

Just so hypocritical and full of ####. I can't stand any structure that keeps anyone not deemed "acceptable"

Christians should really read the bible when preaching how sinful homosexuality is. How exactly did Cain and Abel populate the world then! Ah., but we'll pass that up then.

I doubt that Cain and Abel populated the world together, I'm yet to hear of a gay couple conceiving a child :D

"Full of ####" ? Irony!

one of the lads that workd for me comes on the 13/14 bus every morning from woodhouse,somewhere on the woodthorpe he tells me a black lady gets on the bus and preaches,prays and sing hyms for the entire journey. all done at the top of her voice..:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: anyone else had the pleasure:hihi:

Thats quality that!!

I would have certainly made a puddle on the floor watching her.. she must have some guts though to do that in front of a bus full of people though- bless :)

I dont think people are particularly talking about her to be nasty.

Obviously some people dont want someone shouting that they should worship a god that they may not even believe in and some people dont want their peace and quiet or personal space invaded by anyone, be it a swearing chav or a preaching lady.

Personally i think its a nice idea but not gone about very well. Its nice that theres someone out to tell you your going to be happy in life rather than put chewing gum in your hair and swear at you, but she can be pretty intimidating too!

• 9 months later...

just seen this thread when doing a search. yes i,ve had the pleasure of her on the no2 bus from lane top, all the teens going to school joined in a couple even sat at the front with her (they were poss taking the mick but was fun) and it certianly brightened my day. think its the same lady who sits in netto (or did)on a sat morning singing hymns to all the customers.:hihi: love it she makes me smile

Yeah, I've been on the bus with her. It was when I was ctaching one from Burngreave into town, forget the number.

Once I was sat at the front and she got on and sat in the seat facing me...and off she went, singing, preaching etc etc

Then she said something like " and we have all sinned in the eyes of the lord...and today, THIS young man (and then pointed at me) is going to stand up in front of the bus and confess his sins in front of you all and in front of god."

I was proper hungover as well, it was horrible.

This is just TOO funny! I would have PAYED to see this :D

Archived