Has any one come across the preacher on the bus?

kirky

Shes a lovely woman.

Ive got some film of her singing on the bus which was taken last year

Am I allowed to post it?

Post it ! Post it ! I'd love to see her in action - I'm a bus user but never seen her ... she sounds like a nice harmless genuine passionate lady who is worth a listen to and not sneered at by all these earphoned selfish self-absorbed ipod/mp3 morons on here who go about the world totally wrapped up in their own silly insular worlds with no contact with their fellow humans and not receptive to new ideas ....

Is it me or is Sheffield full of loonies? Twas in Yorkshire bank the other day and some huge bloke with long straggly hair and a beard was shouting and swearing at the top of his voice at no-one in particular, whats up are all the loony bins full in Sheffield?

Although I fail to see what all this has to do with Sheffield nightlife :confused:

And btw, he has posted the video, search back.

She should be jailed as public nuisance.

i dont think she should, im not religous, but love to see her as she brightens my day, i think she's the same lady who was getting on a bus in town as i was getting off, i was pregnant with 3rd baby and she put her hand on my tum and said"god loves you, you have been truly blessed, with the gift of children" to be honest shes not wrong anyone who can have kids and healthy ones is blessed

• 7 months later...

She's often at the bottem of the moore these days with her guitar. like i said jesus woman is such a nice lady even for a seriously diluded one lol but she cheers ppls days up thats all that counts i saw her today n she said hello to me n asked me if i still felt possessed n i replied hell yeah n she just replied god bless u my child

Archived