Any nice child friendly pubs?

kerie548

The Plough at Low Bradfield is a popular place for families.

They have a free bouncy castle in the summer months, the drinks are reasonably priced and we've never had a bad meal there. Oh and the kids meals are only £2.50 as well for a home cooked tea. My little lad loves Mandy's sausages, carrotts and yorkshire pud!

A pub is no place for a one year old child. There'll be plenty of time to take your kids to the pub when they're older but at that age they not only won't enjoy it but their crying and screaming will ruin the atmosphere for other people as well.

I'm sorry Worjackie but some pubs cater for children. Brewster bear pubs for instance. I have a 10 month old and I hardly ever take him to the pub but on the few times I have taken him, he's sat and had a meal with us, played in the play area and had a really good time. When he did start to get tired we took him home, so don't tar all young children and parents with the same brush.

If young children we'rent meant to go in pubs, then they wouldnt sell baby food ?????

Theres a nice pub in Rotherham called sir jacks that caters for kids and it has a big indoor play area.

Most 2for1 pubs cater for children pretty well. The one at Drakehouse is nice.

Hope you get to go out soon:hihi:

I'm sorry Worjackie but some pubs cater for children. Brewster bear pubs for instance. I have a 10 month old and I hardly ever take him to the pub but on the few times I have taken him, he's sat and had a meal with us, played in the play area and had a really good time. When he did start to get tired we took him home, so don't tar all young children and parents with the same brush.

If young children we'rent meant to go in pubs, then they wouldnt sell baby food ?????

Theres a nice pub in Rotherham called sir jacks that caters for kids and it has a big indoor play area.

Most 2for1 pubs cater for children pretty well. The one at Drakehouse is nice.

Hope you get to go out soon:hihi:

hi, thankyou for that i was contemplating saying something like that in response to worjackie but as i,m new on and still working out how it all works didn't bother. i also think that if worjackie as a problem with children making noise it may be best to not go to places that allow children, wouldn't want to ruin your atmosphere!!!

A pub is no place for a one year old child. There'll be plenty of time to take your kids to the pub when they're older but at that age they not only won't enjoy it but their crying and screaming will ruin the atmosphere for other people as well.

Every time I see your posts on the forum, you are disagreeing with or contradicting the OP. I thought I was bad for getting into 'debates' with people but you seem to make a hobby of it! Do you really hate people that much? Does the term 'helpful' mean anything to you?

Thing is, I don't personally agree with children in pubs either, but I knew better than to post, making my own irrelevant negative personal feelings public, when all the OP wanted were some suggestions! ...until I saw your contribution that is.

I hate to feed a troll, but Jeez!

Archived