Nether Edge - problems with youths

shaky99

What's your point? I've given the poster details of how to complain, rather than moaning to people who can have no effect on resolving their grievance.

thank you for the information, but i did have a conversation with the operator who handles the incoming enquires. which was a civilian i feel that the police in their defence have other more pressing issues to give their time to, ( the previous post demonstrates this). and although it was unpleasant there was no actual criminal damage done, ohh maybe except the spitting, is that classed as assault ??. and as for happening all to often, when you go through an area everyday of the week going to and from work that does add up to quite a spent on the roads on your bike. you are bound to be more involved with certain aspects of travelling on the roads of sheffield.

If Nether Edge has issues with problem youths then why should it not be mentioned on here ?

Because it does not happen, all the Asian youth are well behaved and we all live in a land of love and kindness with big pink fluffy elephants in harmony in a nice fluffy wonderland in the clouds of loving fluffyness.

I am no Rambo these days, but these scum bags don't scare me, I have my car serviced on Broadfield Road, buy my meat on Abbeydale Road and have my hair cut on London Road. One of the best pubs in Sheffield is only minutes away from these incidents, my son lives nearby and my wife was brought up in the area.

Having crap around doesn't make the whole area a cesspit, a proper police force would soon have it sorted, some chance of that in the short term though.

Itake it you were Rambo in the past;be careful if your reactions are slower as these Asian lads are mean hombres.

Archived