Are you going with your h2b suit shopping?

Of course!! Will let him have his say of course, ha ha!! But he obviously has to fit in with the colour scheme, style , match my dress, etc. He actually wants me to come with him to help him choose (he's not the best shopper in the world, esp. for clothes!!)

well My brother isnt a shopper (what man is?) but he wouldn't let my sis-in-law come with him to hire shop or see him in the suit. his bestman our cuz went. A little heated exchange went on that he couldnt see her dress so he couldnt see his suit!

(Oh he did stay with the colour scheme, and didnt change anything)

Er does that help?

thanks, i think mt h2b wanted to go goon his own but when he thought about te fact he doesnt know what the dress is like and isnt best at matching what goes and what doesnt he is contemplating me going wth him, just wondered if it was a step too far

I went with my hubby 2 b to try his suit on after all if i dident im sure he would have picked somthing that i dident like or the wrong colour. Men should not be trusted to shop alone when it comes to a wedding lol a women behind is always a good start, Were getting married in May 2011 and we got our suits from formal affair in sheffield centre which we must go and pay for, Just reminded me hehe weddings phh so much to do and sort out but im sure it will be perfect in the end. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived