Should I get a tattoo or piercing?

It is an individuals decision and no matter what anyone else says I do not think it will change their decision. I got my first tattoo when I was still at school and found out they were regarded as a sign of a soldier, sailor or criminal, but that is a long time ago now.

If you do decide to get tattooed I would advise it to be somewhere that can be covered up easily(which appears to be your intention) and think carefully about the design.

Id think long and hard about it to be honest. If your going for a tattoo then maybe start with one that you can hide with clothing if need be. I have tats that I like but a couple that were a result of impatient youthful decision making!! lol. Cant hide them now either.

Body piercings in my opinion look a bit scuzzy, I just think they make people look worse. And they are a bit..."Look at ME Im so alternative and unconventional" :roll: Those crazy dam ear hoop things lmao, at 60 your gonna look like a right <removed> with those mad earlobes going on.

Not totally correct, you can't see my piercings unless I talk to you, or I take my top off.

...and David Beckham, Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp to name but a few.

Poor spelling however, now that IS a giveaway! ;)

*tattoos

You can't buy your way in

Go on. show us your tat ... perhaps you have a moustache too?

Ok so I've come in for alot of criticism here. Firstly I'm not a chav what I want is something intimate, eg only seen by me and whoever I choose to be intimate with. I am sure about it, just looking for some support and ideas really I guess. Sorry if that sounds off, but I didn't think I'd that amount of criticism! X

Welcome to the Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No NO No Dont do it!

You wil really regret it when you are older

Not sure why people are so obsessed with the future. Hell, if someone's biggest regret, when they look back in life, is that they had a small piercing, or tattoo, then I would say they have done pretty well!!!! Anyway, who has time for regrets? Life is just a series of decisions based around a time and a place. Maybe, when you are older, you remember a time and a place. You will certainly remember THIS discussion. I hardly think it is something to regret. Just a moment in your life upon which you can reflect.

Undecided, do what you like. The time is NOW!

imbecil :roll:

That's rather harsh as he was only pointing out something that is true... to a certain extent.

Personally, I think people should be allowed to do whatever they want with their body, but I would suggest a piercing rather than a tattoo for the op.

Personally, I'd go with tattoo. I have 4, and am certainly NOT a chav I can assure you. I think they can look extremely pretty if you have the right one for you. You'll know when you see it too.

It's your body, your call though, obviously.

Archived