THE FULL MONTY - Sheffield City Hall - 17 to 21 Aug

Fiondi

Hi Jenny, no not too late, can you PM me your name and I'll make sure that the tickets are waiting for you at the box office (turn right as you come through the main entrance). The show starts at 5.30, hope you enjoy it, I'm sure you will :banana:

Thanks for the kind words Feline01, really glad you enjoyed the show. It was another fab night again tonight, with the whole of The City Hall up and dancing to the finale.

Good News!!! I've been allocated 2 more pairs of tickets to give away FREE for the Saturday Matinee starting at 5.30pm. Once again, first come, first served, please let me know if you'd like them. :bigsmile:

Thanks for the PM Jenny, your tickets will be waiting for you at the Box Office (turn right as you come through the main entrance).

I still have 2 more pairs of FREE tickets for today's 5.30pm performance if anyone would like to claim them. Could be the start of a fab night out???

Thanks everyone for your kind words, it was a fantastic week and one that I know we'll all remember for a long time to come.

On a sadder note, I think it only right to acknowledge the amazing professionalism of our Musical Director Andy Booth and our Band. In the early hours of Saturday morning our Bass Player, Jon Ashby, aged 28 passed away suddenly and without any warning.

A decision was taken to not to tell the cast of this terrible tragedy and both Saturdays performances went on as planned with a deputy taking Jon's place. Jon was a personal friend of Andy and many other members of the band. I'm filled with respect for all of them that they carried on in such appalling circumstances. My heart goes out to all Jon's friends and family. RIP.

Archived