What changed your life?

I don't know about strong. :confused:

I let her into my life after sixteen years of not having a phonecall, birthday card or letter and she dumps on me again - on that occasion though it affected my son (see post on babies and post natal depression)

There is no way anyone will get away with hurting my family.

My grandparents are the only parents I have ever known and my technical parents just aren't worth my time or effort. :D Took a long time learning that but once I had it took all of two seconds to get rid of the pain in the rear!

Moon

I just meant strong to break all contact, perhaps it's just me being daft but I find it very difficult.

I sort of feel ashamed about the way I feel about her because other people think I'm being horrible and that surely she isn't that bad. I mean she hasn't beat me or not fed me for weeks on end or anything but I do feel that she hasn't always had my best interests at heart and has always been very selfish with her love.

She will do anything for the men in her life but nothing for me. She takes an interest in me when shes single or when she wants something.

I know what you mean about your grandparents, my grandma has always been there for me, as far as I'm concerned she is my mum because of the way she has looked after me. If I had a problem she would help me, if I needed a roof over my head she will take me in. My real mum probably would but we'd have to talk about rent money first!!! :D

I really need to get some b@lls and tell her to go away in the nicest possible way! :D

I gave up worrying about what other people think along time ago ;) .

Other people can influence your decisions but there is no guarantee that they will be around you if they go belly up - and it is you who has to live with your decisions - not them.

Moon

Archived