George Osbourne in pictures

A google image search for Gordon Brown would turn up a number of pictures you'd think were from a wildlife magazine or a David Attenborough documentary, bit like a babboon scratching it's backside. Press photographers often have their DSLRs set to continuous shoot, so I'm not daft enough to think he posed like a babboon scratching his arse, just a bad shot out of a series. Obviously the publisher will pick whichever will suit the current theme or mood or whichever will get more papers into circulation.

I am sure they would but you do not expect a Tory newspaper to publish such a striking and odd image of the person in charge of our economy.

Did he pose for the picture? where does it come from?

I guess you didn't understand my earlier response? Nor the relevance considering it is a picture of him in Bullingdon club years... ohh well at least Mr M got my reference.

What seems imbecilic is your insults and lack of comprehension at the way words can be used with more than one meaning.

No you are wrong. The OP is imbecilic.

What doesn't surprise me is that you don't see how imbecilic this thread is. It's utterly bizarre in its patheticness.

When accusing others of imbecility, it is perhaps a good idea to stick within the English language rather than making up your own words.

But do entertain me some more, what exactly is so stupid about wondering about the background to the strikingly unusual photograph the Metro chose to use?

When accusing others of imbecility, it is perhaps a good idea to stick within the English language rather than making up your own words.

But do entertain me some more, what exactly is so stupid about wondering about the background to the strikingly unusual photograph the Metro chose to use?

On reflection and in the cold light of day, pathos would have been a better word but I feel patheticness is a perfectly valid extrapolation of a word.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/patheticness

Pathetic thread anyway:hihi:

Archived