HAARP.Haarmless or Haarmful ?

you mean lithotripsy which uses acoustic pulses to break up kidney stones

acoustic pulses are not radio waves

No i mean Lipotripsy,apparently its the same thing.

I know its not the same(as Haarp),thats why i said "a bit like"

Wondered if it could be used in a simillar way ?

http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~db=all~content=a778535058

lithotripsy is lipotrisy

http://www.kosmix.com/topic/lipotripsy_high_liver_enzymes

and it's still sound waves and not radio waves and therefore nothing like HAARP and cannot be used in a similar way

Just to show,i'd already said lithotripsy and lipotripsy are the same thing.

You corrected me when i used the term lipotripsy.

I think they could be used in a similar way(sound and radio waves)

http://www.nrao.edu/index.php/learn/radioastronomy/radiocommunication

Hi,Yes,i am indeed a Muse fan:love:loved em for years, wasn't aware of Matt Bellamy's views(other than the MSM watered down version)until a few months ago i heard an interview he did with alex jones,made me like em even more.

It was an interview in an NME special where he talks about some of his theories that started me researching Haarp.

And yes "The Resistance"inspired my name.(well spotted)

Matt Bellamy is a musical genius for sure but outside of that he's a rather worrying crazy man.

The kind of guy who would believe that the world was about to end and go out and panic buy baked beans and weapons.

The kind of guy who believes that there are the remains of huge civilisations on mars.

The kind of guy who buys into David Icke's ideas about Lizard People.

The man is a hero of mine but that doesn't change the fact that he's not all there.

Also, the resistance is terrible, by far their worst album.:P

Matt Bellamy is a musical genius for sure but outside of that he's a rather worrying crazy man.

The kind of guy who would believe that the world was about to end and go out and panic buy baked beans and weapons.

The kind of guy who believes that there are the remains of huge civilisations on mars.

The kind of guy who buys into David Icke's ideas about Lizard People.

The man is a hero of mine but that doesn't change the fact that he's not all there.

Also, the resistance is terrible, by far their worst album.:P

Yes i read that about stocking up on beans :hihi: it was in The Sun wasn't it ,as for the other stuff i don't know what his views are on life on mars , he believes in exogenesis but many scientist see it as a possibility.he didn't invent the idea,or david icke.

I don't think he's into the lizard thing.:huh:

nice to know you have good taste in music though.

(i agree resistance is not the best album,probably the worst but a few good songs)

No they can't Go learn some science

so what are 'radio-accoustic waves' described in this link ?

Also a scientist explains here Haarp and its potential(not sure he's as qualified as you though,obelix).

Seems its nothing like you try to make it sound.:huh:

just improving radio reception ? :hihi:

The link also describes how accoustic and radio waves can be used in a similar way.I was right.:)

so what are 'radio-accoustic waves' described in this link.

Also a scientist explains here Haarp and its potential(not sure he's as qualified as you though,obelix).

Seems its nothing like you try to make it sound.:huh:

just improving radio reception ? :hihi:

Why not download the article and find out then?

As for the second - it's complete ******. But any real scientist could tell you that - or if you actually learned science you could tell that yourself.

Why not download the article and find out then?

Because it will be all scientificky i thought you could explain it better.

As for the second - it's complete ******. But any real scientist could tell you that - or if you actually learned science you could tell that yourself.

On second thoughts don't bother i may not be a scientist but it doesn't mean i'm totally stupid.

Haarp obviously has the potential,the question is.Are they using it to cause "Natural disasters" .The US/Coalition military..? Would they do such a thing..?.

Course they would...the murdering scum.

On second thoughts don't bother i may not be a scientist but it doesn't mean i'm totally stupid.

Haarp obviously has the potential,the question is.Are they using it to cause "Natural disasters" .The US/Coalition military..? Would they do such a thing..?.

Course they would...the murdering scum.

You are still totally wrong.

I don't know why you guys are still haarping on, the Russians had the Duga-1 long long before HAARP was built.

They've moved on quite a bit since then though.

I;ve been to the Duga sites, they are nothing like a nuclear device. It's just a big radar. About the only nuclear thing about it is the abckground radiation from Chernobyl.

Archived