HAARP.Haarmless or Haarmful ?

HAARP is what they were probably using when all those thousands of birds dropped out of the sky the other week in the US, and in the same area, thousands of fish got washed up dead.

The US government told the people that the birds were 'scared to death' by the fireworks..

The thing is, people actually believed them too! :loopy:

Anyone that doesn't think THEY can use these things as weapons should watch this, shown on 'richplanet.net' ,last week (showcase,sky ch 201)

Also some other interesting points raised about Muad'Dib,wikileaks and the Julian Assange case.

Good old Richard Hall,it's like he made it just for me.

Given the viewing figures for that channel Jay, it might have been made just for you.

HAARP is really the tower of babel.

The war in iraq was really because sadam believed he was nimrod and he was building his own haarp.

And before anyone starts calling me a tin hat wearing so and so I would just like to point out I don't use Tin hats, mainly because they are useless against the HAARP.

What I use in it's place is a custom made frequency distorter out of a large speaker a series of additional rare earth magnets positioned perfectly for optimum interference.

Anyway I saw it on fooltube, so it must be true.

i bet you seen the post i made the other day about Haarp lol believe me don't get your info from Wikipedia try and research for your self then you might understand it more its far from new been around for years this is the ultimate weapon of mass destruction.

Yes i know it's been around a while and is just the tip of the iceberg really(this thread is rather old too but i saw the richplanet show last week and thought it relevent to this).especially as some on here deny it can be used as a weapon.

HAARP is what they were probably using when all those thousands of birds dropped out of the sky the other week in the US, and in the same area, thousands of fish got washed up dead.

The US government told the people that the birds were 'scared to death' by the fireworks..

The thing is, people actually believed them too! :loopy:

I thought the same about the birds etc,i didn't hear about the firework excuse but read the other day some had died from idegestion after eating too many sunflower seeds :hihi: all at the same time ? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1344913/Animal-death-mystery-8k-turtle-doves-fall-dead-Italy-blue-stain-beaks.html

Obelix will no doubt be satisfied with findings though.

I consider myself open-minded, and baring in mind no Government is going to openly admit to developing new weapons, think there is at least a possibility that HAARP is not all it seems to be.

I think anyone who won't even open their minds to a possibility is playing into Government hands.

There have been a lot of very unlikely senarios that have later proved to be fact; brainwashing by both the Soviet and American military for one, which was vehemently denied by both sides at the time, and is now a well known fact.

Archived