HAARP.Haarmless or Haarmful ?

HAARP is what they were probably using when all those thousands of birds dropped out of the sky the other week in the US, and in the same area, thousands of fish got washed up dead.

The US government told the people that the birds were 'scared to death' by the fireworks..

The thing is, people actually believed them too! :loopy:

So tell me then how a radio transmitter causes all these things then? you will have to disprove most of established physics first in order to do that but hey if you think you know more than Maxwell, go right ahead.

I don't need to - I know what it does which is more than some of the waccy-baccy smokers on here know.

Oi! Some of us have no weird superstitions about HAARP whatsoever, you know? And a strong lay understanding of science and technology despite routinely being dismissed as "dumb humanities graduates"! :P

So tell me then how a radio transmitter causes all these things then? you will have to disprove most of established physics first in order to do that but hey if you think you know more than Maxwell, go right ahead.

On the other hand, can you prove 100% that I'm wrong?

Something killed those things, and it sure as hell wasn't fireworks..

In the interests of healthy debate, let's just say HAARP does exist and it's genuine purpose is for observation and potential intervention of up and coming extreme weather conditions.

Bearing in mind that we're gradually waking up to the "potential" state of the planet and what our immediate future could be like, should we continue our oil dependent existence. There's a good chance the global climate is shafted and in light of what's kicking off in Australia at the moment, I'd welcome some ground breaking, god like technology.

On that same token, if it does exist and has done for a several years, it will of course been shrouded in secrecy. When it was first established, if word got out that the planets so knackered, we're gonna need such a thing in the future, the masses could potentially start leaping off buildings like lemmings. If they went pubic with the real purpose of HAARP when it was first established, mad-cap conspiracy nuts could get everyone into the same state, with sandwich boards of "THE END IS HERE" and loud hailers screaming "WE'RE ALL DOOMED. HAARP IS REAL AND THE PLANET IS F. . undamentaly shafted".

So in all, if it exists and is for what is alledged by the popular band Muse and a number of others and we'll have some level of intervention into up and coming climate related disasters, then brilliant. Am I annoyed that governments keep this stuff well hidden behind a wall of secrecy and lies, not in the slightest.

Infact, I'm greatful.

You are the one trying to "convince" me remember....

you must try harder because you are failing spectacularly atm.

erm...no i'm not.

On the other hand, can you prove 100% that I'm wrong?

Something killed those things, and it sure as hell wasn't fireworks..

So it was indigestion.

Easy. Beam divergence, the inverse square law and Maxwells equations do that.

What ?, kills birds ?.

So everyone here is more interested in a childish bickering match, rather than mature / reaesonable debate. Fair enough. I've never signed off any post with such banality, however in this instance, some post irony is justified.

Yer mom!

Archived