HAARP.Haarmless or Haarmful ?

Bugger me. It's another one of Vresistance's 'I know bugger all about even basic science and believe everything the conspiracy nutjobs tell me' threads.

Clown!

Thought you wouldnt be far away fish boy.

No,again i go on what independant scientists say rather than Government puppets.

Not once have i took the word of,or even seen these conspiricy nutters you keep haarping:hihi:on about.

It's about 4 times the power of Emley Moor, however it's in Alaska.

A standard thickness AFDB (Aluminium Foil Deflector Beenie) should protect you from this, along with all the other shadow government & alien mind control waves.

It's about 4000 times more powerful than Emley actually but it's pointed up, Elmy isn.t

Can you offer any evidence of that(those in the same ball park).

It comes down to trust again-what they do with it now,or in the future.

I don't trust the government one bit.

The science is checked,it is potentially very harmful.

The question is weather it IS causing harm.

Excess water is potentially very harmfuol - ask Pakistan.

The radiated power from haarp is straight up - the sidelobes are quite small. How's your differential calculus - it's easy to prove if you have the requisite grounding in maths.

No, it's much closer to 4 times, Emley is 870kW for analogue TV (plus digital tv & radio), HAARP is 3.6MW (1MW = 1000kW).

This is where you get into the debate about ERP I guess.... :-) Remember that Haarp is a directional array (so is Emley to an extent)

I don't see the inventor listed in there.

For good reason. The antennas used are Yagi-Uda's invented by two deceased Japanese from the 1920's, and radio is from the 1880,s and Heinrich Hertz - also dead.

I've spent the last 2 days sat running a radio station at Flamborough lighthouse, and I;ve been sat in the same sort of field, and so have probably 10,000 other people walking nearby. None of them had a problem. No radio amateurs have RF problems and they spend an awful lot of time close to transmitting antennas.

IT's a none story.

I don't see the inventor listed in there.

IT's a none story.

Maybe,but many wouldn't agree.to be honest i don't know where i stand really on this,i was just browsing

I would recommend though you watch at least(if you didnt already) this link its about 7-8 mins.

Its the guy giving the official account that has me wondering,he seems very uncomfortable,(could be "stage fright ")and i'm no scientist but i think what they talk about is somewhat different to your average radio transmitter.

From what i gather the energy is "beamed up" to Haarp that energy can then be directed into the ionosphere causing (or possibly)disrupting the earths magnetic field and as a result the weather.

I don't think its guilty of everything its accused of but wonder if its caused things such as whales beaching themselves,birds dropping from the sky and other problems related to wildlife that navigate via magnetic field.

There has been some pretty crazy weather accross the world the last few years,maybe its a side affect of any legitimate uses it has.

I wouldnt expect them to admit it in a hurry or worry too much about those affected.

Archived