HAARP.Haarmless or Haarmful ?

Maybe,but many wouldn't agree.to be honest i don't know where i stand really on this,i was just browsing

I would recommend though you watch at least(if you didnt already) this link its about 7-8 mins.

Its the guy giving the official account that has me wondering,he seems very uncomfortable,(could be "stage fright ")and i'm no scientist but i think what they talk about is somewhat different to your average radio transmitter.

From what i gather the energy is "beamed up" to Haarp that energy can then be directed into the ionosphere causing (or possibly)disrupting the earths magnetic field and as a result the weather.

I don't think its guilty of everything its accused of but wonder if its caused things such as whales beaching themselves,birds dropping from the sky and other problems related to wildlife that navigate via magnetic field.

There has been some pretty crazy weather accross the world the last few years,maybe its a side affect of any legitimate uses it has.

I wouldnt expect them to admit it in a hurry or worry too much about those affected.

Your comments above are wonderfully indicative of what happens whilst being entirely wrong in almost all respects

EM radiation doesnt cause the earths magnetic field. The geodynamo does

The H field does not cause weather nor disrupt it.

Since there is no distortion in H then whales cannot beach as a result, birds don;t get lost, the Loch Ness Monster does not ressurect, and sadly you don't grow some Clue either for it would seriously help you to understand if you did.

I do wish there was a really decent science programme on the telly that explained these sort of things things.

There seems to be so much going on in all sorts of scientific fields, yet they never get a mention on TV which just fuels conspiracy theories.

These things are being done in our name. We really ought to know more about them. Bring back 'Horizon.'

Despite radar being a far more dangerous frequency than HF, the only casualties (over decades of use) would be birds who happened to fly past and stay in line with beam coming from the rotating radar head, and be microwaved mid-air.

That is so cool.

I do wish there was a really decent science programme on the telly that explained these sort of things things.

There seems to be so much going on in all sorts of scientific fields, yet they never get a mention on TV which just fuels conspiracy theories.

These things are being done in our name. We really ought to know more about them. Bring back 'Horizon.'

I agree.

Its the unwillingness to discuss these things openly in the mainstream media that raises so much suspicion.

I'm sick of all the secrecy.

The mistrust of our government and media is great,if they want our trust they need to be more open.

Your comments above are wonderfully indicative of what happens whilst being entirely wrong in almost all respects

EM radiation doesnt cause the earths magnetic field. The geodynamo does

The H field does not cause weather nor disrupt it.

Since there is no distortion in H then whales cannot beach as a result, birds don;t get lost, the Loch Ness Monster does not ressurect, and sadly you don't grow some Clue either for it would seriously help you to understand if you did.

Perhaps they could have you explain this on telly and put everyones mind at rest.:hihi:

Why? I don't see any concerned masses storming the barricades demanding it be turned off.

The "masses" don't know about it or the potential some say it has.

Storming barricades usually results in being shot or jailed.

What i want is openess and honesty from our media and government.

Why do they keep us in the dark ?

Theyr'e not better or more deserving than us,they treat us like cattle,its about time we stopped putting up with it.

Theyr'e not better or more deserving than us,they treat us like cattle,its about time we stopped putting up with it.

Where are they keeping you in the dark about what the haarp array does?

On behalf of the whole scientific community I would personally like to apologise for falling for the Reagan and Bush plot to take over the world. There was me thinking that I was doing my part for global scientific research when all along it was global domination that was the plan, but wait, their plan worked, I must have been brain washed.

I think all these should be closed down too or maybe they have by now due to lack of government funding for scientific projects.

http://mst.nerc.ac.uk/

http://superdarn.jhuapl.edu/index.html

http://www.eiscat.com/

It is all a wicked plan for world domination and the subduing of the working class.

Thankfully I am now retired so I don’t have to go to those armpits of the world where the world leaders insist that they keep their weapons of mass destruction; coincidentally it is also a good place for that kind of research. Having said that I did enjoy my life in the frozen wastes and the auroral displays were well worth the hardships.

BTW if anyone is interested in looking for auroras you could check the HAARP data at http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/data.html and see the magnetometer data, for a local magnetometer see http://www.dcs.lancs.ac.uk/iono/aurorawatch/rt_activity/

Archived