HAARP.Haarmless or Haarmful ?

From the article referenced in the OP:

HAARP is an attractive target for conspiracy theorists because "its purpose seems deeply mysterious to the scientifically uninformed".

Maybe.

I don't claim to know that much about it .

I was just looking at some stuff and thought i'd share it and find out what people knew about it.

My title wasn't "watch out everyone,we all gonna die because of Haarp".

Thankyou all for your kind unbias input.

Not being a scientist,like you lot,those above links mean jack.

so which scientists shall i believe ?

Maybe.

I don't claim to know that much about it .

I was just looking at some stuff and thought i'd share it and find out what people knew about it.

My title wasn't "watch out everyone,we all gonna die because of Haarp".

Thankyou all for your kind unbias input.

Not being a scientist,like you lot,those above links mean jack.

so which scientists shall i believe ?

The ones who produce credible peer reviewed papers, and are real scientists. Avoid the ones you find on nutjob conspiracy freak websites.

The ones who produce credible peer reviewed papers, and are real scientists. Avoid the ones you find on nutjob conspiracy freak websites.

:confused:

you obviously didn't look at links in the thread.

There's no "nutjob conspiricy.. site"

wikipedia and a couple of things off US tv.The guy presenter in one is a bit full on,but he's american innit. ex CIA i think he claims.

Ive had a look for some "credible,peer reviewed papers by real scientists(i guess you mean,"government" puppets),but there are none.

wikipedia and a couple of things off US tv.The guy presenter in one is a bit full on,but he's american innit. ex CIA i think he claims.

Ive had a look for some "credible,peer reviewed papers by real scientists(i guess you mean,"government" puppets),but there are none.

Are you a teenager?

If I hadn't encountered the OP in the 9/11 thread I'd have a go at an explanation but I suspect I'd be in for a long tedious series of corrections. However if peopole are interested I'll have a go at an explanation

I'm open minded on this one.

Nobody will ever convince me 9/11 wasn't an" inside job" because of what ive seen and know about it .you didn't get close to changing my view as you(your kind) had nothing but mind boggling theories to explain passports surviving when blackbox recorders melted etc etc(if you wish to continue on that thread i am willing).

So,please explain.so i can research your explanation.

If it appears correct then i shall accept.

You don't need to look for any - you are talking to one.

Are you a teenager?

Are you a "government" puppet ?

Even the government dont have the faith in themselves you guys have for them.

Do you think they will look after you and your family if you defend them no matter what or something ?

To say i'm just some crazy conspiricy theorist talking crap,you guys spend an awful lot of time trying to discredit what i say or link to.

Archived