HAARP.Haarmless or Haarmful ?

Closed minded ?

Not easily swayed,perhaps.

Are you sure youv'e stood in greater RF fields than that produced by Haarp ?

anna is right dont you think? the cost of that thing for what its supposed to do.

like i said,we managed without it before.

You siad you were close minded by your own admission.

Yes I have stood in greater fields - I do it every time I run my transmitter at home and neither myself nor my neighbours who are also in the same sort of field have any issues.

And if you were sat on a sinking ship at sea would you still think the same? Or sat in the wreckage of an aircraft in the middle of the Himalaya's?

Research by it's nature costs money, and it's a gamble but if you dont do it and dont spend it you never get out of living in caves.

I think the caves is where we're heading ,

wasting money on almost pointless experiments like that when many are starving etc etc

So how many lives has Haarp saved ?:suspect:

You siad you were close minded by your own admission.

Yes I have stood in greater fields - I do it every time I run my transmitter at home and neither myself nor my neighbours who are also in the same sort of field have any issues.

When did i say i was closed minded ?

So the transmitter in your home is as powerful as Haarp ?

I'm open minded on this one.

Nobody will ever convince me 9/11 wasn't an" inside job" because of what ive seen and know about it .you didn't get close to changing my view as you(your kind) had nothing but mind boggling theories to explain passports surviving when blackbox recorders melted etc etc(if you wish to continue on that thread i am willing).

So,please explain.so i can research your explanation.

If it appears correct then i shall accept.

Post 36.

I don't debate with close minded fools.

Where in 36 (above) does it say i'm closed minded ?

You keep saying you dont debate with fools(meaning me)yet you keep debating with me :huh:

Archived