HAARP.Haarmless or Haarmful ?

you mean lithotripsy which uses acoustic pulses to break up kidney stones

acoustic pulses are not radio waves

No i mean Lipotripsy,apparently its the same thing.

I know its not the same(as Haarp),thats why i said "a bit like"

Wondered if it could be used in a simillar way ?

http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~db=all~content=a778535058

Hi,

I'm interested.

I know very little about this, so a (simple, if that's possible) explanation would be good. I've had a quick look at Wikipedia, but didn't understand it.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20407

Hi anna(if you're out there) i found this interesting reading.

Seems its not just us crazy people worried about Haarp

No i mean Lipotripsy,apparently its the same thing.

I know its not the same(as Haarp),thats why i said "a bit like"

Wondered if it could be used in a simillar way ?

http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~db=all~content=a778535058

lithotripsy is lipotrisy

http://www.kosmix.com/topic/lipotripsy_high_liver_enzymes

Lipotripsy

Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) is the non-invasive discourse of kidney stones (urinary calculosis) and biliary calculi (stones in the gallbladder or in the liver) practicing an acoustical beat.

The lithotriptor endeavors to break apart the stone with minimum verifying harm by utilizing an externally-applied, centralised, high-intensity acoustical beat.

and it's still sound waves and not radio waves and therefore nothing like HAARP and cannot be used in a similar way

Totally off topic, but are you Muse fan by any chance vResistance?

All this HAARP stuff is very intriguing but i feel you'll have a hard time trying to convince those that blindly believe the mass media.

God forbid the Government for trying to cover up anything that may be seen as unethical, or a contradiction to the principles that form an underlying basis of our lives...

With Resistance in the username and this HAARP stuff, I thought exactly the same. And I assume you are too, given the username. :)

Apologies for being off topic.

Your assumption would be correct, JenC :)

You simply can't beat a bit of Muse, both for their music and their antics.

Back on topic though, i think the HAARP project is probably innocent enough. With communication being as important as it is in conflict these days, i think its feasible for so much money to be spent on researching ways to improve it. Anything else they uncover during their research is probably a bonus.

All this HAARP stuff is very intriguing but i feel you'll have a hard time trying to convince those that blindly believe the mass media.

God forbid the Government for trying to cover up anything that may be seen as unethical, or a contradiction to the principles that form an underlying basis of our lives...

Hi,Yes,i am indeed a Muse fan:love:loved em for years, wasn't aware of Matt Bellamy's views(other than the MSM watered down version)until a few months ago i heard an interview he did with alex jones,made me like em even more.

It was an interview in an NME special where he talks about some of his theories that started me researching Haarp.

And yes "The Resistance"inspired my name.(well spotted)

I know many will be forever blinded by our mass media but also if given an alarm call many could wake up .I assume some won't of heard of Haarp or its potential,but now can at least make their own mind up.

From knowledge comes strength.Strength comes in numbers.

The tide is turning.

(hey,i might have that for my new signature):hihi:

Wibble wibble :loopy::loopy:(just thought i'd save my adversaries some time)

cheers..

Archived