"Most muslims are terrorists" a racist lie.

It's a dead link.

However from the title it appears to be a protest by gay folks who are being persecuted by Christians, so it's not an example of what I was referring to.

But you can't really pick and choose BF if an attack on Muslims is racist then surely an attack,of any kind, on Christians must be the same?

The problem is to do with the type of attacks - christians don't tend to be attacked because of the actions of other christians, whereas muslims are regularly attacked because of the actions of other muslims.

Hence christians are not (in that way) discriminated against for being christians, whereas muslims are purely for being muslims.

utter rubbish:roll:

The problem is to do with the type of attacks - christians don't tend to be attacked because of the actions of other christians, whereas muslims are regularly attacked because of the actions of other muslims.

Hence christians are not (in that way) discriminated against for being christians, whereas muslims are purely for being muslims.

Seen any news from Saudi etc lately?

But you can't really pick and choose BF if an attack on Muslims is racist then surely an attack,of any kind, on Christians must be the same?

Well I never claimed an attack on Muslims 'of any kind' was racist, there may be perfectly legitimate reasons to protest about the activities of Muslims or any religious group for that matter.

I guess the gay folks protesting about Christians discriminating against them, could make the same protest against Muslims-personally I wouldn't regard either as 'racist'.

They would be if they were Muslim ;)

Well I never claimed an attack on Muslims 'of any kind' was racist, there may be perfectly legitimate reasons to protest about the activities of Muslims or any religious group for that matter.

So having a legitimate reason for the attack renders it non racist? I'm not sure where you're coming from now BF....?

Archived