Zing Vaa on The Moor (Sheffield)

adevine

Unfortunately, despite enjoying excellent food every time I've been there, I've always been made to feel like a potential thief.

As I've mentioned on here before, the staff seem to look at you with eyes of mistrust, no more so than when they are waiting for your credit/debit card payment to go through.

I always expect to be followed on the way out and as they say on Dragons' Den, 'for that reason alone, I'm outta here.'

Fully agree with the above statements, Excellent food (only place I can find duck with mashed prawn) Absolutely naff service in fact its just down right rude service. The little greasy chinaman with the long black hair behave's like he wants a slap. You pay good money to feel like you have done something wrong. :loopy:

Hmmm... sounds like a lot of restaurant in Chinatown in London. I've received some very rude service from chinese restaurants there.

My recommendation is to go to "DimSum" on London Rd. Much better food and pretty good service too. The food is all home made and you can tell.

Archived