Do you have a caravan on a site open in Nov?

Hey

Wanting to go to stay in a caravan on a holiday site for 4 nights Mon-Fri 8-12 Nov, or possibly a full week 6-13 Nov.

Does anyone have a van to let on a site that's open that would at least be near a shop, and preferably have amusements of some sort, playground, bar?

I know lots of places close late Oct.

Let me know :)

We are open in Chapel.

We charge £150 per week for November, This includes your gas and electric, as alot can be used at this time of year.

We dont normally rent out this time of year, as if its very cold, the pipes can freeze!!

Amanda

Harrod- what's it got to do with you?

Hanksy- is there anything on site or nearby (sorry don't know area)?

Amy- ooh... I'd do Ingoldmells but do you know if anythin is open at that time of year? I remember once goin early Dec for the day and there were only the amusements open- Planet Fun? And not much else, pubs etc all shut too... not sure about Fantasy Island? x

Only a pub on site, but plenty within walking distance, although i can't tell you what would be open.

Swimming pool around the corner on next site, amusements on most streets around us, pubs and resturants.

Archived