The lack of university places for todays students!

All, or they wouldn't even get a visa to come here.

ah thanks that brings us neatly on to the "fake" visa system :loopy::loopy: which is so widely abused for made up courses!!! and then they move on to the main UNI system.

and before you say anything i deal with many company owners in the far east who ask for invitation letters so they can get their sons and daughters over here and into our visa system

assuming they can find a job as the last i heard it was "tres dificile" for them to find work?? recently;)

The graduate unemployment rate is around 15%. That means the vast majority are paying back their loans within a few months of graduating.

ah thanks that brings us neatly on to the "fake" visa system :loopy::loopy: which is so widely abused for made up courses!!! and then they move on to the main UNI system.

and before you say anything i deal with many company owners in the far east who ask for invitation letters so they can get their sons and daughters over here and into our visa system

That is an illegal immigration issue and has nothing to do with the higher education system, or indeed this thread.

The graduate unemployment rate is around 15%. That means the vast majority are paying back their loans within a few months of graduating.

no it means 85% may start to pay the loans back but may default after a while..........who chases it up?? and how strongly? and it also means 15 % of however many graduates do not pay back anything and in fact receive more in benefits......quite a tidy sum i would guess

no it means 85% may start to pay the loans back but may default after a while..........who chases it up?? and how strongly? and it also means 15 % of however many graduates do not pay back anything and in fact receive more in benefits......quite a tidy sum i would guess

You can't default it's automatically taken directly from your salary. Those 15% are only those that are unemployed after a few months it doesn't mean they will never work, they will still have to start repaying as soon as they are earning over £15k.

That is an illegal immigration issue and has nothing to do with the higher education system, or indeed this thread.

of course it has something to do with this:loopy::loopy: it is part of the problem of not enough places for UK students:rolleyes:

You can't default it's automatically taken directly from your salary. Those 15% are only those that are unemployed after a few months it doesn't mean they will never work, they will still have to start repaying as soon as they are earning over £15k.

oh is that a bit like child support then?? thats taken from your salary if you are an absent father.......i am sure many single mothers would disagree that the system of taking from salary works:loopy::loopy:

of course it has something to do with this:loopy::loopy: it is part of the problem of not enough places for UK students:rolleyes:

You were talking about false applications for visas for bogus universities - that has nothing to do with UK students.

oh is that a bit like child support then?? thats taken from your salary if you are an absent father.......i am sure many single mothers would disagree that the system of taking from salary works:loopy::loopy:

Have you seen the student loans system make the news for failing to take repayments? No. It's administered through HM revenue and customs in the same way as income tax, and I don't see them forgetting to take that. It works.

You're creating an argument where there isn't one. At least go and read how things work before making it up instead.

Archived