Aid for Pakistan, yes or no?

what has this section got to do with anything? It is also wrong since it is equivalent to saying the UK doesn't deserve aid because we kill policemen or have fascist MEPs.

Fascist MEPs?

Is that a fact/opinion or just your silliness.

No, 2 Nazi BNP candidates, Nick Griffin (North west) and Andrew Brons (Yorks and Humberside) were elected in the Euro election's last year, sadly.

I asked:-

"Is that a fact/opinion or just your silliness."

If you cannot substantiate your reply I sugest you delete due to the fact that the BNP are a legitimate political party.

That is a deep question in some respects. The short answer is ethics, derived from human empathy.

The irony is that Dertulop charges Pakistanis as being sub human whilst in the next hate filled breath he/she acts in such an inhuman way, it's almost poetic.

Now while I think that the image of people clinging to driftwood is sad beyond belief, I am of the opinion that any government which can spend billions on nukes should focus it's attention on keeping it's people safe.

With budget cuts happening in all areas, job losses & firms going to the wall I find it a bit rich that there's an expectation for me to chip in while the national budget goes on depleted uranium. The focus should be on humanitarian succour rather than furthering a dick measuring contest with India.

I'll not be giving a donation, not because I'm a heartless swine (quite the opposite), but because I shouldn't have to.

It's good to see more posters coming out with common sense.

I'm sick of people on this forum and country wanting to spend my money supporting corrupt/incompetent regimes.

So in effect they are using money that isnt theirs to help someone else out:D

You seem to mix with a strange crowd:D

Nope, completely wrong, try again. What makes you think that people who used a mortgage to buy a house are a strange crowd?

Its the main reason why they are hunderd thousand in debt:loopy:

stupid , dumb, brain dead

Duh, not it's not, they like lots of people decided to buy a house using a mortgage.

It's good to see more posters coming out with common sense.

I'm sick of people on this forum and country wanting to spend my money supporting corrupt/incompetent regimes.

Or is it simply that its a country that you dislike- or its people?

Whether someone donates to here or anywhere is a personal thing- but don't come out with the 'corrupt regime' crap. Whilst there is corruption is almost all governments, you may want to take your blinker off and check some stats as to what level corruption sits in countries.

You may want to pay closer attention.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/gov_cor-government-corruption

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index#Rankings

Even at a glance, Pakistans average via the index rankings is 2.35 compared to uk 8.32 and usa 7.46.

Even the top 10 are countries you and your like will happily defend and support should they be hit by such a tragedy- I guess 'corruption' just won't come in to it.:rolleyes:

Archived