Aid for Pakistan, yes or no?

These do-gooder/we'll spend you money wallahs never bleat when our own are in need ie troops going to the Falklands conflict having to buy decent kit because that provided was not up to the job.

Our supplied combat kit in the 60s was 100% none waterproof it took it 3 days to dry out after a rainy December exercise in Cyprus of all places.

There are many people in this country in need of aid but it isn't fashionable enough for the high profile seeking do-gooders.

Charity begins at home.

Your 2nd bold.

Seems you're right...contributions are actually increasing as the appeal goes forward. Setting a new trend. Again the UK leads in it's generosity and no one is the poorer for it. A special thanks to all on here who did.

You still thrashing about? :hihi:

1:44

These do-gooder/we'll spend you money wallahs never bleat when our own are in need ie troops going to the Falklands conflict having to buy decent kit because that provided was not up to the job.

Our supplied combat kit in the 60s was 100% none waterproof it took it 3 days to dry out after a rainy December exercise in Cyprus of all places.

There are many people in this country in need of aid but it isn't fashionable enough for the high profile seeking do-gooders.

Charity begins at home.

your spot on there bassman,it was the falklands that eventually forced the m o d to take a look at kit and get rid of the old boot and provide the high leg as there were cases of trench foot in the falklands ,even after evaluating the kit its still crap ,cheap tack that isnt much good ,troops should get a clothing allowance if the m o d arnt prepared to supply adequate gear

So they put seriously injured soldiers into civillian hospitals where they lay there defencless whilst muslim scum stand by their beds and slag them off.

It is a safe bet where those muslims originated from.

You got any evidence of this or is it just something Islamaphobic scum like you makes up to paint muslims in a bad light?

So they put seriously injured soldiers into civillian hospitals where they lay there defencless whilst muslim scum stand by their beds and slag them off.

It is a safe bet where those muslims originated from.

I agree completely.

Look after our own first! Why should we look after them?

They will be on a flight over here soon anyway because they have seen how generous we are!

Our Country is an absolute disgrace.

I could think of better ways of spending the money like on children with cancer who haven't got long to live, to let them have the best in life.

2 Muslim kids walked past the car as we got out the other day and went 'You old bas****!' to my boyfriend who is 22! Do they teach them to be rude to white people? Because I bet they wouldn't say it to one of their own!! Probably get stoned to death but that is another matter.

Anyway anyone want to go halfs and buy some arm bands to send over? :)

But no i'm not giving them a penny and never will do!

2 Muslim kids walked past the car as we got out the other day and went 'You old bas****!' to my boyfriend who is 22! Do they teach them to be rude to white people? Because I bet they wouldn't say it to one of their own!! Probably get stoned to death but that is another matter.

a) we see white kids swearing and being racist all the time - don't THEY teach them any manners on how to behave to your fellow human?

people are dying in pakistan because of the floods through no direct fault of their own. If anyone is generous enough to donate then do otherwise stop making silly remarks about race, it doesn't come into it.

b) it's people like you who provoke people (the wrong) way

if you've nothing good to say don't say anything!

a) we see white kids swearing and being racist all the time - don't THEY teach them any manners on how to behave to your fellow human?

people are dying in pakistan because of the floods through no direct fault of their own. If anyone is generous enough to donate then do otherwise stop making silly remarks about race, it doesn't come into it.

b) it's people like you who provoke people (the wrong) way

if you've nothing good to say don't say anything!

Yes we do see some scummy white kids. Believe me I have seen my fair share! But I don't expect comments like that off scummy muslims who have no respect for our country!

People die every day. It's life.

Archived