Fast car low insurance

Best option for cheapness is either a Toyota Aygo, Citroen C1 or Peugeot 107 (they're all basically the same car with a slightly different facia).

998cc make it one of the cheapest to run at only £25 for a year's road tax, and cheap insurance.

I love my Aygo, and I think it's good performance for what it is.

Best option for cheapness is either a Toyota Aygo, Citroen C1 or Peugeot 107 (they're all basically the same car with a slightly different facia).

998cc make it one of the cheapest to run at only £25 for a year's road tax, and cheap insurance.

I love my Aygo, and I think it's good performance for what it is.

With respect we don't know the circumstaces of the OP. He could be 17 with no NCB or a newish driver aged 35?

With even more respect 14 secs 0-60 isn't 'fastish' as the OP wanted.

With respect we don't know the circumstaces of the OP. He could be 17 with no NCB or a newish driver aged 35?

With even more respect 14 secs 0-60 isn't 'fastish' as the OP wanted.

Indeed. I was merely presenting an option.

The Aygo feels fast, which is good enough for most. 0-30 it's very fast, but it can't maintain that from 30-60. It's great around the city, and it's OK on the motorway.

Indeed. I was merely presenting an option.

The Aygo feels fast, which is good enough for most. 0-30 it's very fast, but it can't maintain that from 30-60. It's great around the city, and it's OK on the motorway.

Yes must agree does exactly what is says on the tin! I was really getting at the vagueness of the OP. What's his circumstances....Does he need a big car....is he 17 etc....and what does he call 'fastish' in context of his circumstances? If he's 17 the insurance will dictate his/ her car not the speed!

Archived