Dumping rubbish in someone elses skip

Just wondering what happens when someone dumps rubbish in someone elses skip? We have the builders in at the moment and someones started filling our skip up without permission (stuff went in last night). Wouldnt have minded if they'd have asked!

We know who is responsible though, is there anything we can do about it? what about chucking their dumped stuff onto the road/back on their land?can we get done for that being as though it isnt our waste?

Yeah, can't you just go and talk to them, and take back their 'rubbish', politely saying that you need the space in the skip. If you have room when you have finished, say you are willing to take their rubbish for a small financial contribution. Skips are not cheap to hire.

spoke to our builders and they are going to get rid of it all tomorrow anyway so should be ok...im out tonight but im going to be setting up a camera :D if i catch them on tape and have proof i will be putting it all back on their garden before the skip company come tomorrow.

spoke to our builders and they are going to get rid of it all tomorrow anyway so should be ok...im out tonight but im going to be setting up a camera :D if i catch them on tape and have proof i will be putting it all back on their garden before the skip company come tomorrow.

How petty is that?

Archived