Is it time to put Lockerbie to bed

Let sleeping dogs lie, we seem to have a which Hunt from those who feel it was a wrong dececion by Scotland. It happened and will not be reversed.

David Cameron has now said it was wrong, What a suprise. It was a Scotland decesion not Westminster and it has happened and bleeting about it is not going to change that.

America are bieng a pain in the butt and if they are so high and mighty stop the wars that is causing so many deaths.

Let sleeping dogs lie, we seem to have a which Hunt from those who feel it was a wrong dececion by Scotland. It happened and will not be reversed.

David Cameron has now said it was wrong, What a suprise. It was a Scotland decesion not Westminster and it has happened and bleeting about it is not going to change that.

America are bieng a pain in the butt and if they are so high and mighty stop the wars that is causing so many deaths.

Stupid and insensitive post. If Scotland is so independent why the hell dont they just leave the UK instead of playing the "we're still part of the UK" to get funding from Westmister? Up yer kilt !

Stupid and insensitive post. If Scotland is so independent why the hell dont they just leave the UK instead of playing the "we're still part of the UK" to get funding from Westmister? Up yer kilt !

Why have you come to that conclusion?

Also I forgot to say I am a Yorkshire man born in Sheffield an I do not wear a Kilt so up yours

Also I forgot to say I am a Yorkshire man born in Sheffield an I do not wear a Kilt so up yours

So you think that the people who lost family didnt deserve any consideration?

The Lockerbie bomber according to the news this morning is, one year later, very much alive and well and enjoying life to the full in Libya.

This whole thing stunk of corruption from the very beginning. The Scots doctors who examined him and diagnosed terminal cancer with three months to live were either complete idiots or pressured by certain interests. The best theory so far and a very plausible one is that in exchange for his release offshore oil drilling rights would be granted to BP by Khadaffi.

As far as Scotland is concerned they've banged on for too long about independence. It's no wonder that in recent years more and more people in England have taken to flying the St George flag instead of the Jack. I would be one too if I still lived in England

Dont have any inhibitions about wearing a kilt if your so pro Scottish. There are probably worse looking legs around than yours even :hihi:

So you think that the people who lost family didnt deserve any consideration?

You're including in that group, I assume, those relatives who have been convinced from the outset that Megrahi wasn't even involved and should never have been convicted.

Personally, I don't see how they can have any consideration. The whole argument against releasing him was that he lacked compassion; well if we also lack compassion, we'd be no better than he and it would be pointless locking him up.

You're including in that group, I assume, those relatives who have been convinced from the outset that Megrahi wasn't even involved and should never have been convicted.

Personally, I don't see how they can have any consideration. The whole argument against releasing him was that he lacked compassion; well if we also lack compassion, we'd be no better than he and it would be pointless locking him up.

Should we have compassion for everyone that's locked up ?

I reckon BP were involved. Everything seems to be negotiable in this sad, profit driven global economy that we have created. I just wish the people in power would be honest about it for a change.

Diogenes tried but could never find one.

Archived