Looking For An Old Friend

JOHN HABS

My wife has for a long time tried to trace her best friend who she use to work with at Boots The Chemist on High Street, Sheffield between 1969 to early 70's.

The person we seek was at the time called Sandra Longden and lived in Parkhill Flats,

she was engaged to a guy called David Crookes whom she later married.

Have tried to locate Sandra through Friends Reunited Website and The Star but to no avail,

any information would be greatly appreciated.

If by some chance Sandra or her husband David did happen to read this, then its Pauline and John who would love to hear from you.

I have tried to PM you John but you have deselected the option. I have a subscription to 192.com and have found a David Crookes living with a Sandra Crookes (age 55-59) in Sheffield. If you think this is them then give me some contact details, thanks Saffy

My wife has for a long time tried to trace her best friend who she use to work with at Boots The Chemist on High Street, Sheffield between 1969 to early 70's.

The person we seek was at the time called Sandra Longden and lived in Parkhill Flats,

she was engaged to a guy called David Crookes whom she later married.

Have tried to locate Sandra through Friends Reunited Website and The Star but to no avail,

any information would be greatly appreciated.

If by some chance Sandra or her husband David did happen to read this, then its Pauline and John who would love to hear from you.

Friend now found thanks to assistance from registered member Saffron.

This post reminded me ,i used to drive for "boots" must have been about 1960, they had a wharehouse on penistone rd, sometimes took stock to high st shop,a narrow lane with a turntable at the bottom to turn van round. Things you forget as you get older,lol

Archived