Chinese floods ..

That all makes sense to an extent....but just because the country is not run like our country which in turn means the poor are very poor. Does it mean we still have to donate to a rich country?

You aren't donating to a rich country.

Burma, no. I didnt have any spare money.

Pakistan, No. For reasons ive already gone into on another thread somewhere.

If i was to give money to anyone tatman I'd give it to burma, lovely people (slowly being taken over by chinese gov and business's )who also prop up the corrupt generals .teh chinese are starting to take over in most of S.E asia .in fact instead of giveing money to half bent bleeding heart agencys were most of your hard earned go's missing anyway,save your money for a trip over there and spread your money around that way .:)

Chinese floods now? Sounds like China's seen how much Pakistan is raking in through their flood appeals and is reaching ro its own begging bowl.

What a great source of income natural "disasters" are!

I think you're a very intelligent person. I'm really not in your league, so I'll bow out.

Archived