Councils 'could cut 500,000 jobs and not harm services'

no you quoted from something that you now think is a dodgy report :huh:i qouted on something i know to be true (see the difference):hihi:

What do you know to be true. Most of your posts are ill informed drivel about things you haven't got a clue about?

I can't remember reading one of your posts recently that had an ounce of common sense or fact in it.

What do you know to be true. Most of your posts are ill informed drivel about things you haven't got a clue about?

I can't remember reading one of your posts recently that had an ounce of common sense or fact in it.

are you a stalker :huh: i cant take what you say as true either but thats my opinion, but glad to see you stalking me and leaving someone else alone :hihi: do me a favour if my posts dont make any sense to you put me on ignore simples :hihi:

are you a stalker :huh: i cant take what you say as true either but thats my opinion, but glad to see you stalking me and leaving someone else alone :hihi: do me a favour if my posts dont make any sense to you put me on ignore simples :hihi:

Not stalking you, I was interested in the thread but suprise suprise you're in here posting rubbish in this thread as well. It seems to be a common theme in threads about local government or public sector workers.

Tell me again, what do you know to be true. What part of any of your posts in this thread are backed up with any truth or fact. Seems as though most is your own opinion.

Not stalking you, I was interested in the thread but suprise suprise you're in here posting rubbish in this thread as well. It seems to be a common theme in threads about local government or public sector workers.

Tell me again, what do you know to be true. What part of any of your posts in this thread are backed up with any truth or fact. Seems as though most is your own opinion.

in future let me know what threads your interested in and ill not comment :huh:also yes i have an interest in threads concerning the council,public sector, or the government in wasting the peoples money pity you dont :hihi: .right i will give you 1 yes 1 example of what i know to be true and that is there are over 122 managers working for the council there done it :P now if you dont beleive me go and google or wiki it or whatever you do to find things out :hihi: simples

Archived