Nick Clegg-"Libdems not damaged by Coalition"

What planet is this idiot from?

Irrespective of whether or not you think the coalition is doing a good job (I think not), not even the most diehard Libdem supporter will deny that the ratings in the polls are disastrous for their party.

Put simply, if these polls are representative of voting levels, then the Libdems face wipeout at the next Council Elections.

And he thinks they aren't being damaged:loopy:

Even more worrying is that he is currently running the country!

And he thinks they aren't being damaged

That's because he knows the difference between a meaningless opinion poll with four-plus years still to go until an election, and an actual election.

Perhaps you should take it on yourself to find out what that difference is.

This man is seriously deluded and for the life of me I'll never understand how he has got to this position.

I had a lot of time for the Libdems and (more importantly) some of their policies, since he has joined with this lot and started implementing Tory policies my respect for him and his party has completely gone.

But to suggest they aren't being damaged by it is complete stupidity, does anyone seriously believe if he hadn't have joined with the Tories that his Party would be lower than this in the Polls.

Libdems are going to get obliterated next May and some very good Councillors will lose their seats!

And still he thinks they aren't being damaged!

That's because he knows the difference between a meaningless opinion poll with four-plus years still to go until an election, and an actual election.

Perhaps you should take it on yourself to find out what that difference is.

Try telling that to the good local councillors up and down the country who will lose this position next May!

But to suggest they aren't being damaged by it is complete stupidity, does anyone seriously believe if he hadn't have joined with the Tories that his Party would be lower than this in the Polls.

Frankly, I'm surprised to find someone who seriously believes that opinion polls are of any interest or significance whatsoever at this stage in the parliamentary cycle. Anyone mad enough to believe that, could believe anything.

Frankly, I'm surprised to find someone who seriously believes that opinion polls are of any interest or significance whatsoever at this stage in the parliamentary cycle. Anyone mad enough to believe that, could believe anything.

Try telling that to the good local councillors up and down the country who will lose this position next May!

What planet is this idiot from?

Funny, I've used that exact same phrase about you many times.

Irrespective of whether or not you think the coalition is doing a good job (I think not), not even the most diehard Libdem supporter will deny that the ratings in the polls are disastrous for their party.

Well that's no surprise you don't think the coalition is doing a good job, you're a die-hard, blinkered Labour fan-boy without the ability to think for yourself.

Put simply, if these polls are representative of voting levels, then the Libdems face wipeout at the next Council Elections.

Thats is not putting anything simply as you are using the General election results to determine local council election results. Both are very different. In fact the current opinion polls put the Lib Dems at exactly the same place they were at the last round of council elections. Which resulted in another huge labour defeat.

And he thinks they aren't being damaged:loopy:

That's because the coalition is doing what the people of the country has asked them to do, clean up Labours mess.

It appears the only people talking up any damage to the Lib Dem's are people like you who support Labour. You are talking for Lib Dem supporters when you are not even one of them.

Even more worrying is that he is currently running the country!

He will do a dam sight better then when the last Deputy PM was running the country. Do you remember the pictures of two jags Prescott playing croquet?

Archived