Nick Clegg-"Libdems not damaged by Coalition"

That's because he knows the difference between a meaningless opinion poll with four-plus years still to go until an election, and an actual election.

Perhaps you should take it on yourself to find out what that difference is.

You dont give up do you? had a bad week, do you reside in Sheffield or even the UK, If so you might understand how people think. Nick Clegg was elected on his promise's which he decieded to trade for a chance of power. His constituancy of Sheffield elected him on his policy's which have gone in the bin.

He is a turncoat and not interested in those he represents only his new found power.

If we have an election he will come knowhere.

That's because he knows the difference between a meaningless opinion poll with four-plus years still to go until an election, and an actual election.

Perhaps you should take it on yourself to find out what that difference is.

Are you a Troll or do you beleive what you are saying.

why am i supposed to be a tory?

If you werent you weould have denied it instantly.

No decent person wants to be accused of being a tory.

You give the impression thats all.

Continual humourless moaning about your bad lot in life etc, and how its all the Labour parties fault that you cant get anywhere.

You know the sort of self pitying drivel we get from the tories these days.

They were a lot happier when Tony Blair used to rip them up for <REMOVED> every Wednesday.

Now they have to share a bed with that bunch of no hope losers the Lib Dems.

I dont blame you for denying it.

Which mess is that then Serapis, has you wealth dropped significantly under Labour, or will you avoid this question once again.

I think you'll find that this is the people polled speaking and I can assure you that I didn't get polled on any of the polls that shows them as not being damaged in the eyes of one of the two C's.

If he's got a pension & is in the private sector his wealth will no doubt be a hell of a lot worse. Have you convieniently forgotten about the 10% pension tax that decimated most final salary pensions in the private sector. Who introduced that in 1997 as Chancellor & made most people worse off.......

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/taxraid

Have you also forgot about the 10% tax bracket been dropped which hammered the least worse off (something that only the bad old Tories are supposed to do)......

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article4402.html

Which mess is that then Serapis, has you wealth dropped significantly under Labour, or will you avoid this question once again.

I think you'll find that this is the people polled speaking and I can assure you that I didn't get polled on any of the polls that shows them as not being damaged in the eyes of one of the two C's.

This old chestnut.

I have not avoided the question and this is something you have said before. However you are the person who has ignored repeated requests for sources to backup your claims. Requests that date back many months on a number of occasions. You are the person who is avoiding the questions, not me.

My request to Titanic for sources - no response to date

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=6376419&postcount=81

Another request - No response

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=6257634&postcount=74

Here is the standard response to Titanic's claims, which to date has not been countered.

LIES:

Originally Posted by Titanic99

Equal share of 9 Trillion is quite a lot though!!

FACTS:

UK wealth topped out at 7 Trillion in 2007. This is before the recession.

56% of that wealth was made up the value of housing in the UK. It is not liquid wealth.

Read the real information here and do not be taken in by Titanic’s lies.

REF: http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=479

If you werent you weould have denied it instantly.

No decent person wants to be accused of being a tory.

You give the impression thats all.

Continual humourless moaning about your bad lot in life etc, and how its all the Labour parties fault that you cant get anywhere.

You know the sort of self pitying drivel we get from the tories these days.

They were a lot happier when Tony Blair used to rip them up for arsepaper every Wednesday.

Now they have to share a bed with that bunch of no hope losers the Lib Dems.

I dont blame you for denying it.

I would hardly call one post regarding my fall in wealth as continual, neither would I call acknowledging that I have had a fall in wealth moaning considering the context of the thread at that time and I made no assertion either way about my lot in life, bad or otherwise. Also, I didn't apportion any blame between the Labour party or any other party, in fact I didn't make any statement regarding the necessity or not of apportioning any blame.

My post which seems to have got you all hot and bothered was brief and so it may have lacked humour but I wasn't aware that every post had to be humerous.

I would hardly call one post regarding my fall in wealth as continual, neither would I call acknowledging that I have had a fall in wealth moaning considering the context of the thread at that time and I made no assertion either way about my lot in life, bad or otherwise. Also, I didn't apportion any blame between the Labour party or any other party, in fact I didn't make any statement regarding the necessity or not of apportioning any blame.

My post which seems to have got you all hot and bothered was brief and so it may have lacked humour but I wasn't aware that every post had to be humerous.

Yes I agree.:rolleyes:

My poor attempt at ironic wit seems to have got lost in the post, as it were.:hihi:

4 years ……… they will be lucky. :hihi:

The happy couple are still doe-eyed. Shame the in-laws loathe each other

In addition, the long-term danger for him - and also for Cameron - is that there is now only one main party of opposition. When the spending cuts begin to bite and public anger mounts, Labour will scoop up most of the protest vote.

Labour-supporting websites are putting about destabilising rumours of high-level Lib Dem defections, starting with former leader Charles Kennedy.

Yes, the honeymoon is well and truly over and a pincer movement is beginning to put the squeeze on the Coalition leadership, testing the nerve of Messrs Cameron and Clegg.

John Kampfner - Daily Mail

Is Nick Clegg being stalked by the BBC ? - he's been popping up on my TV screen quite a bit lately.

I'm a bit worried about him. He's beginning to look and sound too much like Tony Blair, - there's a kind of shifty insincerity to his demeanour and his body language suggests a conflict within him about his script and what he would rather be saying.

I suspect he's in for an uncomfortable ride at conference.

Archived