Nick Clegg-"Libdems not damaged by Coalition"

Is Nick Clegg being stalked by the BBC ? - he's been popping up on my TV screen quite a bit lately.

I'm a bit worried about him. He's beginning to look and sound too much like Tony Blair, - there's a kind of shifty insincerity to his demeanour and his body language suggests a conflict within him about his script and what he would rather be saying.

I suspect he's in for an uncomfortable ride at conference.

He wishes! Tony Blair, love him or loathe him was a formidable politician.

Slippery Nick certainly isn't. I saw the slimeball on the steps of the townhall on the BBC yesterday, the backdoor must have been locked.

Is Nick Clegg being stalked by the BBC ? - he's been popping up on my TV screen quite a bit lately.

I'm a bit worried about him. He's beginning to look and sound too much like Tony Blair, - there's a kind of shifty insincerity to his demeanour and his body language suggests a conflict within him about his script and what he would rather be saying.

I suspect he's in for an uncomfortable ride at conference.

He realises the game is up, and he is about be out on his ear.

It will be funny to see him try to take his correct place in the pecking order.

The man is an ambitious arrogant fool.

What were the LibDems thinking of when they voted him as leader?

As has been said, dont even try to compare him to Blair.

The advances made for the ordinary person under Blair were enormous.

It shows the measure of the man (Blair) that no one can even come near him for political astuteness.

Or financial acumen :D

Unfortunatly its the same things these days it seems. :(

I think that Blair does mean what he says, unfortunatly all that is outweighed by the fact that he is a greedy, social climbing, self obsessed, twot. :hihi:

The bitter Labourites make me laugh .

They are like a stuck record repeating the same tired old lines .

The future is bright guys , we have scrapped the bottom of the barrel , seen the danger of voting Labour ,and suffered the consequences of voting Labour.

As Phoney Blairs anthem says - things can only get better .

onwards and upwards . Happy Days

I have just read that on a thread above this one that John Prescott has stated that membership of the Labour party is dropping drastically.

Certainly membership is drastically lower than it's '97 high point. It dropped to around 140,000 but has increased to around 170,000 (I think) since the election, and is continuing to rise. As the Tories threaten the economic recovery as well as so many Lib Dems defecting / going back to Labour.

onwards and upwards . Happy Days

Can I have a pint of what you’re on?

I have just read that on a thread above this one that John Prescott has stated that membership of the Labour party is dropping drastically.

All they have to do is find a foreign billionaire that wants to buy a peerage ……. Ooops the conservatives have beat them to it.

Archived